Catalog Photographer JOB
- Ability to use and maintain modern and traditional technical photographic equipment (cameras, lenses, etc)
- Understanding the product shoots and compositions and knowledge of artificial and natural lighting and how it affects different settings, shapes, and tones.
- A keen eye for detail and a well-developed artistic and creative aesthetic.
- Basic knowledge of video and photo editing software.
- Constantly improve the image and video quality using various editing methods.
- Arrange objects, scenes, lighting, and background with the required specifications
- Maintain the database
- Polite communication skills, with the ability to discuss complex artistic concepts in easy-to-understand terms.
- Strong creative thinking skills and ability to think conceptually.
- Comfortable working independently with a little direction under tight deadlines.
- Excellent creative, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, typography, and aesthetics.
- Proven ability to demonstrate brand voice.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent portfolio of work.
Anyone well-acquainted with the prominent social media portals, and a remarkable portfolio.
It will be finalized only after a personal interview/Reviewing the application.
Partner Consultant Photographer jOB
Role and Responsibilities
Role: To photograph images of articles that will be uploaded in the PDP page. This is an on contract role.
- Setting up studio lighting & background as per brand guidelines
- Shooting & selecting images for prescribed angles
- Take ownership of equipment used – maintain a log of all equipment used on a daily basis
- Work with stylists to capture the mood of the product/apparel
Qualifications & Experience
Relevant Experience: 2 – 3 years
- Willingness to stretch
- Should be a team player
- Adherence to timelines
- Should be Flexible
- Good understanding of lighting, backgrounds and depth of product, and equipment
- Up-to-date with latest trends in photography
- An eye for aesthetics and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a target oriented environment and achieve prescribed targets
Director of Photography jOB
Full Job Description
Space 5 is looking for a professional Director of Photography. Space 5 is among India’s top 25 Architects. We are the highest-rated architecture firm in the Punjab state.. As a DOP your duties will be editing photos and videos after shooting the events and functions organized by the company. supervising the camera crew and other technicians. Your knowledge of different camera techniques and technical expertise will give you an upper hand. You will also be determining the lighting and other requirements on set. In addition, you will be editing the pictures and finalizing the filters to be used.
- Ensuring proper lighting requirements on the set
- Developing and editing the visual style of the films/Videos
- Deciding and controlling camera angles and frames
- Instructing and supervising the camera crew and technicians on set
- Directing the camera movement to capture shots
- Checking for natural lighting on set and using artificial lighting when necessary
- Coordinating with the Electrician to ensure proper electricity connectivity on set
- Deciding on different shooting elements like camera distance, filters, and shutter angles
- Checking the camera setting before beginning the shoot
- Coordinating the entire team members from other departments
- Bachelor’s degree in Photography, Filming, Cinematography, or a related field
- Previous work experience in the Media industry as a Photographer, Photo Editor, or similar position
- Familiarity with photography and shooting equipment like Camera Tripod and Prime Lens
- Knowledge of film and photo editing software such as Adobe Photoshop, Finalcut Pro, Luminar, and Corel PaintShop Pro 2020
- up-to-date with the latest developments in the media industry and photography/filming techniques
- Highly creative and motivated individual
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good leadership qualities
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work for long and flexible working hours
- Industry standard growth is awarded to all the employees of the company
- 10-20% hike bi-annually
- Extremely positive work environment
- Employee stock options to high performers
- Other statutory guidelines and benefits can be discussed and detailed post interview
Note: Only apply if you are ready to relocate to Amritsar, Punjab.
COMPANY: SPACE 5
Product Photographer jOB
- Work on product photoshoots for the brand.
- Create content with an exceptional range of creative, technical, and documentary imagery.
- Work on photo editing and video editing of the products.
- Create and edit static content for the brand; Product styling.
- Set up personal photography equipment and create the best environment for aesthetically pleasing shots.
Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Minimum of 1 years experience as a Product Photographer.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
Perks and Benefits:
Best in Industry/ Negotiable
- Day shift
Work from home Photographer job
Benefits & Perks
Work from home
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
Work from home
Full Job Description
We are looking for an enthusiastic Photographer who will undrstand the needs of the project, will take pictures of products, people, settings, events and objects. They will use their artistic and technical skills to create images the clients will love & will also design settings, using props and backgrounds to create compositions based on the client’s request.
Learn about our work culture at Growth Gravy Instagram
- Captures memories and creates exceptional experiences for our clients.
- Creates content with an exceptional range of creative, technical, and documentary imagery.
- Maintains relationships with clients, team members, models, stylists, hair/makeup artists, and assistants, etc.
- Collaborates with Marketing, Design, and Retail teams.
- Executes standard photography operation procedures including image editing techniques, tools, processes, and guidelines.
- Archives images and organizes files.
- Ensures studio output exceeds industry standards and expectations.
- Drives towards continuous improvement and creative solutions.
- Keeps equipment up to date, organized, and maintained.
- Oversees brand standards, lighting technique, and image quality.
- Utilizes up-to-date knowledge of product trends, consumer buying, and photography/imaging technology to enhance product photo presentation.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- 1-2 years’ experience in studio/photo industry
- Has his/her own camera equipment
- Product/Fashion/ Lifestyle/Event Photography
- Ariel Photography is a plus
- Knowledge of DSLR and natural lighting, indoor, studio lighting techniques
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, Adobe Sketch, Sketchbook, or similar programs
- Comfortable with videography and production with knowledge of Final Cut Pro X,
- Preferred Knowledge in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Da Vinci Resolve.
- Firm handle on a photography studio, its environment, and its processes
- Strong communication skills
- Maintain high standards for creative output
- Strong work ethic
- Basic social media skills including Facebook, Instagram, Snap Chat, Pinterest, and YouTube
- Ability to size images and colour settings for the web and social media
Freshers and Experienced candidates may apply.
Benefits & Perks
- Be part of a young & energetic team – we are all under 30 years of age!
- Experience relaxed and efficient work culture.
- Develop new skills across various departments.
- Work with some of the top brands in Goa & India.
- Constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in a workspace.
- A collaborative work environment that helps you succeed.
- Integrated peer evaluation system to aid in growth
- Flexible work environment Hybrid Work Culture- work from home & office !
- Enjoy the benefits of creative freedom by working at the flat organization structure!
- Salary/Stipend based on the quality of the assessment.
- Get recognized for your work at all times
Please send in your resume to [email protected] For queries reach out to us on WhatsApp at / 9637311515.