Here are the best call center jobs for 2022. If you’re looking for a job in a call center, read on to find out which ones are the best.
Best Call Center Jobs
We are currently recruiting a Virtual Wards Call Handler in our PHL Youla service, taking direction set by the Youla Service Co-ordinator and the Service Manager and working closely with them to deliver a high performing service for Youla patients and internal and external stakeholders. As a Youla call handler at Partnering Health Limited (PHL), your role is so very important as the first point of contact for our Youla patients. A kind and empathetic person, you will be expected to take control and be accountable of the given situation, providing our patients with respect and confidence in our ability to deliver a great and caringservice. As an integral team member, you will efficiently manage Youla patient calls, keeping them informed to the progress and liaising with your duty team leader as appropriate to ensure a seamless and first-class service is delivered. Above all else, as one of its six core values, PHL wants you to have fun at work!
Flexible hours that will cover 08:00 – 18:00 Monday through Sunday however the role will be Monday to Friday to begin with.
Virtual Wards Call Handler location
Solent Business Park, Whiteley, Hampshire.
- Receive patients into our service via the Youla email inbox and input patient details into our clinical system for monitoring
- Completion of outgoing daily calls to patients ensuring they all receive the best possible care
- Addition of welfare call notes onto our system
- Monitoring all patients using the YORIS dashboard
- Ensuring the correct escalation process that uses the range of services available to support patients
- Ensuring a smooth daily handover to and from OOH team
- Completing safeguarding referrals for vulnerable patients within the service
- Escalation of any concerns regarding patients’ daily observation ensuring the escalation processes are followed
- Receiving and managing calls from private Youla clients and ensuring onward messaging to the Local Area Manager
Skills and Experience:
- Experience within roles where customer service was paramount is highly desirable
- Be able to work efficiently, ensuring the appropriate appointments are made within targeted time frames
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to demonstrate great customer service
- Display sensitivity and empathy with people from different backgrounds and in different situations
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to exercise judgement when dealing with patient enquiries/problems
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft office or other databases
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy
All applicants must comply with the Working time directive when working as a bank worker for PHL. This will also apply if the candidate has multiple employers.
As well as a rewarding career, development opportunities and a competitive salary, you will also enjoy a generous holiday allowance and the opportunity to join the company pension scheme.
Due to the high volume of applications received we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If your application is of interest to us, we will normally contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your application.
WORK FROM HOME-Call Centre Agent
We’re recruiting for Customer Service Advisors to earn up to £9.50 per hour – working from home (fully remote).
Work from home fully remote and telephone experience isn’t essential. Career progression available.
Call Centre Agent/Customer Service Advisor benefits:
Work from the comfort of your own home – this is a fully remote role
Safe working environment – there’s no place better than your own home!
- Hourly rate between £9.18 – £9.50
- 40 Hour, permanent contract
- Amazing discounts on Client TV/ Broadband
- Up to 30% off mobile phone packages for employees and Friends and Family
- Fantastic PureGym Discount
- Amazing regular incentive prizes for top performers
- You will receive Fortnightly Pay!!
- Career Development – we’ll give you the support and access to top class training materials to help carve out your future career with Concentrix.
- Benefits and discounts with local and national suppliers
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Refer a friend incentive – Earn up to £200 per successful referral PLUS additional incentives monthly!!
- Free healthcare cover for you and your dependents with pension (after one year)
Training is included to prepare you for this role.
Customer Service Advisor role:
- You’ll be helping customers who’re having problems with their services. Each call can be very different. You might be helping people to understand their bills, getting them back online when their connection goes down, or talking them through our products and how to use them.
- It’s not always easy. Sometimes customers can be frustrated that they’ve lost connection or their bill’s more than expected. It’ll be your job to calm the customer and fix the problem.
- Taking Inbound calls (approximately 20-40 a day) you will navigate through multiple systems whilst talking to the customer, so multitasking is key for this role.
Customer Service Advisor pay:
£9.18 – £9.50 per hour. This is a work from home role.