If you’re looking for a career in data or systems administration, you’ll want to check out our latest blog post. We’ve got a roundup of the top data administrator and system administrator jobs, complete with salary information.
Data Administrator And System Administrator Jobs
We are a Boutique Recruitment firm with an exceptionally friendly team and growing quickly! We now require a Data Entry Clerk on a temporary (3-6 months) basis to manage the input of all data into our CRM system. Whilst this is initially a temporary role, there may be an opportunity of a permanent contract for the right candidate who may wish to expand their career. This role will require an individual with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to input data and manage the current database accordingly. You will insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents in a reasonable timeframe. We will consider part-time workers. Please note that this will be a remote role and flexible hours are offered to suit the candidate. We will also provide the necessary IT equipment.
The ideal candidate will have experience of Chameleon-i and a recruitment background/knowledge would be preferred. However, for the right candidate system training will be offered and we welcome applications from fresh graduates who would like to explore the recruitment space as a long term career prospect. You will be responsible for collating data required from the team, verifying the accuracy, and sorting information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry whilst adhering to data integrity and security policies. You will have a knowledge of the recruitment space in order to input the information appropriately. You should also have exceptionally high levels of accuracy and a very strong eye for detail along with the ability to seek further information for incomplete documents.
About the company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level. Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region. When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.
Data Administrator – Metamorf Group
We are hiring for Data Administrator with overall 5+ years of experience who are familiar with SQL Server databases, core database administrator, Recovery Point Objectives, Recovery Time Objectives, install and configure Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Windows for Abu Dhabi location.
Arabic language is mandatory.
- Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments from
- development to mission-critical production systems. Configure and maintain database
- servers and processes including monitoring system health and performance, to ensure
- high levels of performance, availability, and security
- Support day to day operational activities for the database platform including service
- requests and tickets, monitoring, and troubleshooting performance issues.
- Supports Microsoft Windows 2016 and 2019 Enterprise Servers that support the SQL
- application, including configuration and maintenance.
- Configure database backups to meet the business’s Recovery Point Objectives (RPO) and
- Recovery Time Objectives (RTO).
- Implement and supports high availability solutions for MS SQL including Always-On.
- Install and configure Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Windows.
- Monitor Microsoft SQL Server activity on a proactive basis and tune the system for
- optimal performance.
- Provide guidance and support to Application Developers, identifying most resource-
- intensive queries on the server and suggesting ways to improve performance on each.
- Analyze/design indexes for existing applications, proactively monitor query
- performance, and provide analysis when to add or remove indexes.
- Investigate, analyze and troubleshoot system performance and suggest/implement
- tuning as needed.
- Develop system tools and utilities (i.e. scripts, etc.) to simplify and support business
- Provide a high-level of customer satisfaction for internal and external customers,
- applying necessary sense of urgency and creativity in problem identification and prompt
- incident resolution.
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem
- resolution end-to-end. Determine the most effective way to increase performance,
- server configuration changes, or index/query changes. Assist developers with complex
- query tuning and schema refinement.
- Troubleshooting SQL Server service outages as they occur, including providing support
- during after-hours and weekends. After-hours work may also include, but not limited to
- scheduled maintenance, supporting application deployment, and hardware/software
- Plan and schedule the installation and configuration of new SQL Servers. Analyze the
- requirements for new projects and determine whether to use failover clustering, log
- shipping, always-on, or other technologies to solve a business problem.
- Experience on Azure platform, DBaaS & Key vaults. Managing & securing credentials.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as core database administrator
- Expertise in failover clustering, always-on, and other high availability technologies.
- SQL Server merge, peer to peer, or transactional replication.
- Analysis Services, Integration Services, or Reporting Services.
- Experience in Enterprise Applications for high volume, transactional environments.
- Experience in virtualized environments.
- SQL 2012 – 2016, Azure, MCTS, MCITP, and/or MCDBA certifications are a plus.
- Experience on NoSQL platform like MongoDB, Cassandra or Cosmos.
SQL Server, Recovery Point Objectives, Recovery Time Objectives, Microsoft Windows, Azure platform, DBaaS & Key vaults, SQL 2012 – 2016, Azure, MCTS, MCITP, and/or MCDBA certifications.
Being responsible for the provision of IT infrastructure services including desktop applications, local and/or wide area networks, IT Security and policies.
Working with senior management to propose, agree and deliver IT services as defined in Service Level Agreements with existing and projects.
Being responsible for IT hardware, software and maintenance procurement.
Administers the organizations policies and procedures regarding use of computers and data access for the purpose of ensuring compliance with organizations policy and departmental guidelines.
Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications..
Manages assigned projects and program components for the purpose of delivering services in compliance with established guidelines and/or objectives.
Preparing variety of written materials for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference and/or conveying information.
Trains staff (primarily within the technology area) for the purpose of ensuring their ability to use new and/or existing operating systems, application software, hardware and peripherals.
Troubleshoots malfunctions of network hardware and/or software applications within the organization’s local and wide area networks, telephones, security systems, and A/V systems for the purpose of resolving operational issues and restoring services.
- Manage user accounts and access on company systems.
- Office365 administration and manage SharePoint online portal.
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule.
- Ensure integrity, security and privacy of networks and computer systems.
Manage backups and business continuity tasks.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or equivalent field
- 5+ years of progressive experience
- Proficient in MS Office Applications i.e. word and excel
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/ software systems.
- In-depth knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- Good communication, time-management and organization skills.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Hands on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles.
As per the UAE Labor Law
IT Administrator in Dubai
Neumann&Müller Event Technology are your high-end partner in the field of audio-visual and lighting technology, offering complete turnkey solutions such as creative design, concept consulting, expert technical planning, project management, build services and system programming for both events and permanent & semi-permanent installation projects. We specialize in the areas of audio, video, lighting, rigging, event-IT and content production, providing purchase and rental options.
Our multicultural team of qualified events and construction professionals is well-experienced in executing high-profile projects under all circumstances, ensuring superior and timely implementation through well-established quality assurance procedures.
The Dubai branch opened in 2007, with an office and warehouse stocked with cutting-edge equipment. Since then, we have continuously grown as a company and have been involved in some exceptional projects that took place in the UAE and other parts of the GCC states. In 2018 we’ve diversified the business within the region and established a second business unit for system integration projects. Over the past years, we have been receiving accolades from the industry such as the Best Supplier of the Year and Best Employer of the Year.
- Upgrading, installing and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives.
- Independent identification and elimination of malfunctions and errors
- Carrying out installations, maintenance and administration of server operating systems
- Maintaining IT security, especially data security and virus protection
- Planning, setting up and maintaining networks, clients and servers
- Participate in the planning and implementation of IT projects
- Instructing and training users and providing software support
- Implementation and administration/IT operation of Microsoft 365 technologies (Azure Active Directory, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Teams incl. Phone System, Intune, Defender for Endpoint, Office 365 ATP, Conditional Access, Universal Print, Data Loss Prevention, Multi-Factor Authentication, Privileged Identity Management, Windows Virtual Desktop, etc.).
- Automation and standardization of workflows with appropriate scripts
- Optimization of existing processes and tools for the management of M365 tenant environments
- Development and planning of service concepts
- At least three years of professional experience and deep experience with Microsoft Collaboration solutions in Office 365 and on Premises Solutions (AD, Exchange, Sharepoint, etc.).
- Passion for data-driven and innovative solutions
- Communication skills as well as enjoy working in interdisciplinary teams
- Independent, structured way of working and ability to work in a team
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Extensive experience with IT operations as well as migration of Exchange, Sharepoint, AD, File- Server etc. environments in Office365
- Professional experience in planning, installation and administration of Microsoft or Linux operating systems
- Good knowledge in the support of hardware and software
- Experience in dealing with networks and firewalls
You can expect from us
- Trusting and partnership-based cooperation at eye level
- Interesting jobs in a diverse, international environment
- An innovative and growth-oriented company with a matrix organisational structure and an open corporate culture
- Further training opportunities and support in acquiring further qualifications as well as opportunities for further development in new technologies
Are you keen to know more?
If you would like to know more about us and join our team, we will be happy to hear from you.
Please note, we are shortlisting and interviewing before the closing date. You are encouraged to apply at your earliest convenience to ensure you do not miss out on this exciting opportunity!
However, if this role isn’t for you, but sounds like a fit for someone you know, please direct them to our job page.
At Atlantis, we exist to bring the extraordinary to every holiday and experience through connection, empowerment, precision, care and warmth. Inspired by the majesty and mystery of the ocean, Atlantis resorts are unique destinations full of life, wonder and surprise, where we seek to exceed our guests’ expectations at every possible turn.
Nestled between the calm turquoise waters of the Arabian Gulf and the majestic Dubai skyline, Atlantis, The Palm is the crown of the world-famous Palm island in Dubai. With a sense of exhilaration and discovery, we create unforgettable memories by providing guests the opportunity to discover an extraordinary world filled with thrilling adventures. Whether we are designing a couple’s retreat or serving the extraordinary in one of our award-winning celebrity chef restaurants, we approach everything with imagination to spark a sense of courage, inspiration and innovation. This is not simply our job, it’s our passion.
About The Role
Are you a versatile person who can cope with the ever-expanding supply chain industry? Do you have the skillset to know the latest supply chain technology trends and requirements? Are you confident, creative and comfortable communicating at all levels and enjoy a fast-paced working environment? Are you ready to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously? Do you enjoy delving into hands-on tasks and providing operational support? Do you enjoy working with attention to detail in a fast-moving environment? If so, then this vacancy is for you!
As an Administrator you will be responsible to maintain and execute the organization’s Supplier Relationship Management program across all suppliers to ensure that there is mitigation of risk in doing business with the pool of registered suppliers.
This position has the responsibility to ensure due diligence is completed in evaluating new and existing suppliers. Ensure the data integrity of the supplier base. Finalize the creation, modification of all suppliers in the program, ensuring the interfaces and updates are correct. Assist in developing a robust program to track performance of all suppliers. Assist in developing a robust SRM program that will capture the capabilities of suppliers, ensure the values of the organizations are a match, that financially the suppliers are credit worthy and not a risk to our organization and that the potential and existing suppliers are always credible. Assist in developing a scorecard to evaluate suppliers. Monitor and maintain updated records as required for all suppliers. Participate in annual reviews of suppliers. Educate suppliers on our organization’s requirements
Work requires independent and professional judgment and is performed under the general direction of the Assistant Manager, Procurement. The primary goal is to focus on using best business practice to improve efficiency, by reducing operating costs while increasing productivity.
Ideally, we’d like you to have a relevant bachelor’s Degree / Diploma from an accredited university preferably in Supply Chain; International Business or Business Administration with a minimum of 1 – 2 years’ experience within in a similar capacity. Sound knowledge of the procurement processes, exceptional communication skills, logical reasoning and analytical skills and sound understanding of risk assessments. Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge is required. You will have experience with word processing, spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, contract software, ERP, and e-Sourcing.
You will have to demonstrate multi-tasking skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. In addition to this, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, and be able to interface effectively with all levels of management. In this role, you will have the natural ability to effectively influence through knowledge, relationship management, and trust.
A successful applicant must demonstrate a true passion for service delivery and have excellent communication skills, and ability to find solutions and think positively. Ability to assist, engage and follow through methodically with complaints and tasks. Having the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against a business strategy, we invite you to apply for this unique opportunity.
Atlantis Dubai is an iconic entertainment destination comprised of two world-class resorts; Atlantis, The Palm and Atlantis, The Royal; offering an unbeatable opportunity for you to grow and develop in your career. Join a team that is adventurous, creative, warm-hearted and extroverted. We believe in making our guests happy beyond anything they have ever imagined. We wow them at every turn and create memories that will last a lifetime. You will be at the heart of this vision, to constantly innovate to deliver Amazing Experiences and Everlasting Memories.
Job Type: Full-time
Global Mobility Administrator
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 60 cities across 30 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. The firm has more than 5,000 professionals around the world who work with clients to optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities.
Oliver Wyman is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies [NYSE: MMC]. Visit our website for more details about Oliver Wyman: www.oliverwyman.com Follow Oliver Wyman on Twitter @OliverWyman
The Global Mobility Administrator for IMEA provides support to the Global Mobility Manager IMEA on a diverse range of activities ranging from day-to-day immigration / relocation assistance to database administration and other specialized projects. Arabic/English reading & writing is a must.
General departmental support includes visa/work permit processing assistance in IMEA, specifically the GCC, producing support letters, assisting employees with relocation processes across different Oliver Wyman offices in IMEA, maintaining electronic files and metrics tracking.
The Global Mobility Administrator will also closely cooperate with the UAE HR team on managing the UAE’s Sponsor Management System of sponsored employees.
- Support the employees through the process of GCC business/visit visa applications by providing information of the visa being applied for, process steps, documents required, visa fees and key information.
- Monitor systematic changes to visa processes and ensure that OW standard templates are updated to reflect any changes.
- Support OW employees with the employment/salary certificates related to immigration use and other immigration related day-to-day requests
- Provide the immigration information for the IMEA region to the employees once required, setting expectations for processing timelines.
IMEA database System
- Input all data into the team’s internal Immigration and Relocation Database on Sharepoint and ensure data integrity is maintained
- Closely cooperate with the UAE HR Operations team to ensure visa files are in good order and up to date.
- Monitoring expiry dates of visas and work permits and proactively contacting applicant to see whether a renewal may be required
- Assist with special projects and other administrative duties as needed
- Support OW employees in the day-to-day requests (letters, advice, processes, timelines, …etc.)
- Provide needed information related to mobility to the other teams in OW upon request.
- Set expectations and provide the timelines on each process.
- Support the IMEA Global Mobility manager with producing relocation documents and administration of the process as needed.
While specific responsibilities will vary based on previous experience, the ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Previous Global Mobility, Immigration or Human Resource experience is preferable, but strong client service experience from another sector will be considered
- Experience working in a professional/financial services environment
- Experience working as part of an international team
- Excellent client focus and teaming skills
- Meticulous, attention to details and maintenance skills
- Arabic/English reading & writing is a must.
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong client service and client impact focus
- Strong teaming and collaboration skills for working in a global team in a multicultural environment
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working as part of an international team advantageous
- Eager to get involved in firm culture and have fun
Why come to work at Oliver Wyman?
Working as part of our global, entrepreneurial company, you’ll do meaningful work from day one. We’re looking for individuals who challenge the norm, and constantly strive to build something new for the firm and the world around us.
At Oliver Wyman, there’s no “one size fits all.” We hire exceptional people and help them thrive through a built-in support network, flexible career paths, and no artificial barriers to advancement. We want you to bring your authentic self and enjoy working alongside diverse and down-to-earth colleagues who do serious work, but don’t take themselves too seriously.
At Oliver Wyman we do not unlawfully discriminate against anyone and we are particularly mindful of the requirements to prohibit discrimination based on nine protected characteristics namely: age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, sex, marriage and civil partnership and pregnancy and maternity. Additionally, we pay close attention to work/life balance and family life, military status and personality types.
Senior System Administrator
Are you a passionate professional seeking a challenging IT role in Facilities Management? Emrill are looking for a qualified professional to fill the vacancy of Senior System Administrator, Profile holder will support and manahe inofrmation Systems – CAFM, Web Portal, Crystal Reports and other cloud based systems for Emrill operations. Senior System Administartor will maintain and operate these Business Systems Applications, while providing routine and reactive maintenance and will also provide regular support and training for all end -users and client.
- Responsible for resolving application problems, and carrying out other tasks as defined and directed by the Systems Manager. All these tasks are to be completed in a timely, efficient and proactive manner, ensuring at all times that every effort is made to keep the impact on the business to a minimum.
- Provides support and Project Management in designing, implementation, testing and roll out of ICT solutions to the business.
- Liaising with IT Support Team and Software Providers on resolving any major issues on regarding the CAFM System and any other suprted business applications
- Report designing via Crystal Reports which encompasses accurate information and data.
- Development of workflows to provide automation within the CAFM System
- Precisely upload contract details including asset register/maintenance plan in CAFM System and ensure it is delivered as specified.
- Maintain and Develop new process & procedure in handling PPM’s and Reactive Jobs
- Develop/capture business requirements and data
- Assist the operations team with recognising, promoting and sharing best practice throughout the business.
- Performs end-user testing and deployment of new solutions
- Supports delivery of Health and Safety policy and standards.
- At least 3 years’ experience in IT & IS field with MySQL/MS SQL Database background
- Experience in CAFM System, Web Systems Applications and server management
- Experience in VB Net, Java, HTML, XML and other related languages/platform
- Experience on Mobility Applications and Web services.
- Proficiency in FSI CAFM System
- Proficiency in SQL Database
- Knowledge in Crystal Reports and Online Dashboarding Tools
- Knowledge in Server Management
- Proficiency in Cloud Based Platforms
- Must possess exceptional Excel skills, knowledge in formulas
- Well experienced in Information Systems
- Knowledge on Content Management Systems like WordPress to update website
- Knowledge on Systems Integration
- Able to build Documentations, process flows and user training guidelines regarding supported business applications such as FSI CAFM System and Web Portal.
We offer an opportunity to work in great a environment with great people as part of an award winning business which values development and progression. We also offer a competitive salary package along with medical and ticket allowance.