The best full-time jobs are ones that offer a good work-life balance. Here are some jobs that offer that perfect balance of time and money.
Full-Time Monday Through Friday Jobs
ESS is a leading provider of full-service staffing and management programs for the K-12 educational market and ranked one of 2019 Forbes Best Large Employers! We are currently seeking a School Support Specialist to service the Hillsboro, OR area. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional service, telephone, and email support to our vast talent pool of substitute teachers and support staff. The rapid growth and expansion of our business is causing a need for a new generation of School Support Specialists to provide world-class services to our Employees.
- Help to improve the education of every student, every day!
- $18-$19 per hour
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short/Long term Disability, 401k
- Positive impact within the community
- Paid bi-weekly
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
- During training schedule: Monday-Friday 6:00AM-2:30pm
- Acting as a liaison between school district administration and our organization
- Directing and controlling the fulfillment of substitute teacher and paraprofessional assignments
- Daily communication with clients to facilitate positive client relations and resolution of client concerns, responding to calls and emails within designated time frame
- Working with our substitute automated management system
- Updating and manipulating data
- Building a team environment
- Compiling reports for designated client contacts
- A minimum of 1 year customer service experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy in data entry and excel
- Positive attitude and ability to work well within a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
**Signing bonus to be paid out after successful completion of 90 days**
Why Join ESS?
By joining ESS, you will enjoy a friendly and hard-working team that will help you succeed, grow and make an impact. We provide ample training to give you the confidence to excel in your career and we encourage promotion from within! This is a great opportunity for the right candidate! Apply today!
Learn how to get hired with ESS:
As leaders in the education staffing space since 2000, ESS specializes in placing qualified staff in daily, long-term, and permanent K-12 school district positions including substitute teachers, school aides, and other school support staff. With more than 800 school district partners throughout the US, ESS supports the education of more than 4.5 million students every day. We provide our employees the ability to work in school districts across the country in addition to benefits, comprehensive training, flexible work schedules, and professional development. Visit ESS.com to learn more and help to improve education for every student, every day.
ESS is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
You are an experienced professional with a positive outlook and a passion for helping others succeed. You are looking for a long-term career opportunity with a company that is committed to work-life balance, and that promotes a culture of respect, kindness and transparency. You are an excellent communicator, you take great pride in the quality of your work, you are a stickler for details, you are tech savvy, you excel at multitasking – and you do it all with a smile!
As a premium executive assistant company we set the standard for remote professionals. We are proudly certified as a Great Place to Work, and our accolades include being named by Fortune Magazine as one of the “50 Best Small Workplaces”, and Entrepreneur Magazine in their Entrepreneur 360 List as one of the “Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America”. Military Friendly named us as part of the Top 10 Military Spouse Friendly Employers, and FlexJobs as a Top 100 Company to watch for. We are also accredited by Flexa as a truly flexible employer.
We believe that it is possible to have a rewarding career that doesn’t conflict with your personal responsibilities and life choices. Our diverse team of business support specialists includes parents, military spouses, caregivers, and those with unique life situations where working remotely, part time and on a flexible schedule is not just a ‘nice to have’. As a woman owned business, we are intimately familiar with the challenges women and minorities face in the workplace and we are committed to maintaining a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace for all. And of course, as a remote first company since our inception in 2012, we are longtime established experts at leading and succeeding in a remote work environment!
For more information about our company culture and to hear from team members about their experience in roles filled with variety and new learning – visit our jobs page at https://boldly.com/jobs/
About the position
This is a rewarding long-term career opportunity to work alongside established Fortune 500 companies, senior-level executives, and successful business owners of small and medium size businesses as they make a greater impact in the world. As an executive assistant, you will have the opportunity to choose the companies that you support based on company values and your preferences, and to create long-term partnerships with the executives that you support as you develop new skill sets and get exposure to a variety of industries. You will join our team as a part-time W2 employee with the opportunity to become full-time in due course, based on performance.
As an executive assistant you’ll apply your professional skills in a wide range of tasks including:
- Maintaining appointment schedules and calendars.
- Planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel.
- Making travel arrangements including flight and hotel bookings.
- Maximizing the executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating phone calls on their behalf.
- Email management.
- Creating PowerPoint presentations.
- Managing expenses.
- Conducting research on various topics.
- Providing customer/supplier support.
- Other executive admin responsibilities as needed.
Your Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 7 years of direct hands-on experience in a role related to executive assistance and administration.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work as needed.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Advanced knowledge of online tools and software such as Google Drive, Outlook, and Zoom.
- Ability to learn new tools quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal communication.
- Strong writing skills.
- Highly organized.
- A team player who is proactive, flexible, results-oriented and comfortable in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work independently and under the pressure of deadlines.
Benefits you’ll love:
- W2 employment status
- Starting pay of $24 an hour with regular pay raises throughout your tenure
- 401k with employer match
- Paid time off including vacation/sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Technology stipend
- Ongoing mentoring and support from your Boldly Team Leader to support you succeed with clients
And while the position starts at part time hours, in due course there are also opportunities to work full time hours. Employees on full time hours receive 100% coverage for medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
Show me the Perks, Perks, Perks!
- Flexible work hours
- Work part-time or full-time hours
- 100% remote (work from home)
- Steady work with the same clients for years!
- Choose the clients who you want to work with
- Join a team of like minded professionals
- Paid onboarding
- In house Technical Support
- Opportunities for collaboration with other members of the Boldly team
- Camaraderie and all around support with our Team Slack
- Learning and development opportunities in different industries
- A positive and thriving company culture that understands work/life balance
- Paid wellness events
- An opportunity to grow with a leader in the remote work space
- Company newsletters, team shares, quizzes, prizes, charity events, and celebrations
- Fun company swag!
Remote work is thriving and the future is bright! Don’t miss out on joining us!
Boldly is currently hiring in ALL of the 48 states within the contiguous United States!! (Excluding Washington D.C., Alaska, and Hawaii.)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $24.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Self-determined schedule
Work Location: Remote
Call Center Representative
Monday – Friday work schedules between 8am-8pm ET; Schedules posted every two weeks for following 2 weeks.
Enjoy competitive pay as you launch your career within the financial services industry.
Our Global Investor & Distribution Solutions division is a leading service provider within the financial investment industry. We are looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated financial service professionals to join our growing team.
What you can expect:
As an Investor Services Representative, you will work in a dynamic inbound contact center assisting people reach their personal financial goals. In this position you will respond to a variety of mutual fund investment requests from shareholders and financial professionals. This can include establishing new accounts, processing various transactions such as contributions, withdrawals, and maintenance, and educating customers on the legal requirements and certifications needed.
This role is well suited for those who enjoy working as part of a team and are driven to provide exceptional service to our clients.
What SS&C offers you?
SS&C believes that a balanced life is important. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including a variety of programs, tools, and resources to help you manage the health and well-being of you and your family, and reaching your financial goals.
- Competitive pay plus bonus opportunities
- Monday – Friday work schedule, no late night or weekends
- Remote opportunity with equipment provided
- Paid training to provide you with the tools for success
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Disability plans
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program including paid holidays and volunteer time
- Retirement plan with 100% employer match up to 6% and immediate vesting
- Tuition reimbursement
- Personal and professional development programs internal certifications
Experience and Skills you bring to SS&C:
- Excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for providing quality service in a professional environment
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, team environment while remaining knowledgeable of our evolving industry
- Ability to communicate complex financial information in tangible, simple terms
- Proven ability to adapt your communication style based on the customer’s level of understanding in order to meet their needs
- Research and problem resolution skills
- Strong commitment to continuous learning and development
- Previous financial services and mutual fund experience preferred but not required
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of work and education experience preferred
Required Minimum Work-space and Internet Specifications:
- High speed internet with wired connection
- Work space in your home to attend training and work without interruption
SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world’s largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C’s products and services.
Now offering virtual interviews through innovative technology with HireVue. Upon review of your application and resume, you may receive a link from us to requesting you to complete our virtual interview as part of the next step in our hiring process.
Job Type: Full-time
Client Service Representative (Remote)
If you are an experienced client service representative who likes a fast-paced environment and has experience providing services in person, we invite you to explore our Client Service Representative position. Work from home and receive outstanding benefits that support your family- while working for a company that takes a people-first approach to business.
- This is a remote role working from home.
- Shift: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM PST – 5:00 PM PST.
The overall objective of the client service representative role is to coordinate workflow for service desk technicians and consultants who, in turn, provide service to our clients, such as:
- Answer high volume incoming calls from our call center.
- Identify incoming service requests within ConnectWise dispatch board and removing unwanted SPAM.
- Provide chat support assistance when necessary.
- Perform ticket triage by clarifying and updating fields within tickets to ensure technicians are able to quickly and accurately gauge the scope of the service requests.
- Schedule tickets to the most appropriate resources based on urgency, availability, and technical skill level.
- Adhere to internal security policies by seeking approval for access changes in service requests from client’s IT liaison in writing, where appropriate.
- Set client expectations, when needed, regarding availability of resources for tickets that come into the service board and tickets that require re-dispatch.
- Maintain an awareness of trends in client’s service requests and alert service managers or primary consultants to recurring issues, particularly when problems reported may be indicative of a larger issue.
- Forecast workload for support staff, including weekend and after-hour work, in order to assist with scheduling and escalating work.
- Prepare resource schedules for help desk coverage, escalation engineers, on-call resources, and team meetings.
- Update client information (i.e. client engineer assignments, primary liaisons, etc.) as needed.
- Periodically review open requests and verify their status, proper client agreements are selected, and a resource is assigned.
- Occasionally follow up with clients to request feedback.
Required Client Service Experience and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 – 5 years customer service experience.
- Ability to quickly and accurately determine incident scope and impact.
- Demonstrable competency in use of Microsoft Office products:
- Outlook – high level for e-mail and organizational tracking tasks
- Excel / Word – intermediate skill
- Ability to multitask with an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Superior customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Efficient time management skills.
- Superior documentation and follow-up skills.
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Salary $40,000/year
- 100% of medical, dental, and vision for you and your family.
- 401K with company match up to 4% of salary.
- 17 days/year PTO.
- Bonuses for referring new clients or employees.
Xantrion is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Medical Receptionist 100% Remote Full-Time
Latinx Talk Therapy is a mental health clinic made up of bilingual Latinx professionals working to enhance the psychological well-being of the Latinx community in Illinois. We value clinical excellence, professional growth, and a celebration of Latinx culture.
This position ensures that all clients, both new and established are satisfied with their services and that all of their treatment needs are met. The Receptionist who will fill the role of Client Care Coordinator works with clients from the first referral on through until after their first session with a clinician.
This is a perfect opportunity for an individual that is motivated and driven for success. The ideal candidate would have a perfect balance of a warm and friendly personality and attention to detail and organizational skills. This position has an hourly salary but is also a Pay for Performance, which means you will earn bonuses based on key performance indicators related to this role. The right candidate would have analytical abilities and be able to look at the “big picture”, seeing opportunities for growth and challenging themselves for excellence.
The Client Care Coordinator will work in conjunction with the Marketing & Clinical Director to ensure that the work being done is focused on the department’s overall goals. Coordinator must live in the state of Illinois and be able to train for 8 weeks in office at our downtown location before moving to 100% remote.
- Take all incoming referrals for new clients and schedule within 24 hours
- Follow up with all referral sources regarding the status of the appointment
- Enter all new client information into our electronic health records systems accurately
- Use systems to verify active insurance and related information
- Schedule client’s first appointment with urgency
- Communicate with client in regards to what they should expect, what items to bring to their first appointment, etc.
- Make appropriate selections/matches from client to clinician based on areas of specialization and expertise.
- Make communication with client after the first appointment in order to ensure their needs were met and they were satisfied with their placement.
- Make adjustments as needed
- Build relationships with community partners to nurture a professional relationship
- Reach out to community partners to ensure their satisfaction of Latinx Talk Therapy’s services
- Utilize referral sources when clinicians are accepting new client; make phone calls to referral coordinators informing them of these openings
- Native Spanish Speaker that resides in Illinois.
- Will work full-time 40 hours per week.
- Warm and inviting personality, excellent with phone communication, professional tone.
- Detail-oriented and organized in regards to following up with clients who are unreachable, etc.
- Driven by goals, able to work towards meeting goals without getting frustrated or giving up
- Must have deductive reasoning skills and the ability to interpret charts and graphs- each client will be placed with a clinician based on that clinician’s area of expertise
- Must be excellent at community outreach and building relationships in the community as well as with new organizations.
- Prior expereince in healthcare setting a plus.
For Full-Time Employees, Latinx Talk Therapy has an excellent benefits package including the highest grade of medical and dental insurance, sick leave, paid time off, and retirement savings.
Applicants must submit a 3 minute video introducing themselves and sharing why they believe they are a good fit as well as a resume. We are looking to fill this position in the beginning/middle of November 2022.