Check out the latest Digital Marketing jobs in Italy for 2022. Apply now and get hired!
Digital Marketing Jobs In 2022
The UNIPOL GROUP , a leading company operating in the financial, real estate, tourism and agri-food sectors, leader in Italy in the insurance sector , is looking for a DIGITAL MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST to be included as part of an innovative project being launched , to enhance the “DIGITAL MARKETING” structure.
In a highly dynamic team and context, the resource will have the task of measuring, analyzing and monitoring the progress of digital marketing campaigns and communication initiatives developed for different channels.
AMONG THE MAIN ACTIVITIES:
- Design and manage communication campaigns by collaborating in the planning of the newsletter and social calendar and in the implementation of marketing automation campaigns;
- Collaborate in the definition of the digital marketing strategy and its operational management;
- Support the daily and strategic management of the web and social publishing plan with the ultimate goal of maximizing traffic and conversions on the app and corporate website;
- Contribute to the improvement and continuous development of the e-commerce site with new ideas and suggestions by supporting the team in its management;
- Support the launch of new digital campaigns and initiatives;
- Monitor the results of the actions taken to check their effectiveness and the possibilities for optimization.
- Master’s Degree in Marketing or Communication;
- At least two years of experience in digital marketing / media planning or e-commerce;
- Ability to manage an online media plan also in terms of budget;
- Knowledge of the main web advertising and campaign management tools, Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics.
- Excellent communication skills and written and oral presentation;
- Analytical and data interpretation skills;
- Basic knowledge of Web Marketing, SEO and SEM;
- Knowledge of graphic software (eg Photoshop or Pixlr) or video (eg After Effects) preferentially;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Curiosity, dynamism and creativity.
Junior Digital Marketing Specialist
e are looking for a Junior Digital Marketing Specialist to be included in the Marketing and Communication team of the Aesthetic Medicine Division.
The resource will have the opportunity to take part in the growth of the Digital Marketing structure and to have an impact on the definition of the multicountry strategy.
Activities and responsibilities
- Support in the definition of the Global editorial plan and direct management of publications on the Global and Italy channels,
- Monitoring of content shared by IBSA Derma accounts in other direct and indirect markets, in compliance with the Brand guidelines,
- Periodic updating and sharing of competitive analysis
- Social agency coordination for specific campaigns
- Project Management and coordination with the IBSA Derma site development agency at international level
- Supervision of special projects (e.g. implementation of the Clinic Locator)
- Support in international coordination on country requests
- BAU management
Media planning (multicountries)
- Support in the management of online media campaigns, in coordination with the Global Social Media Agency and the media center
Analytics & Reporting
- Production of analysis and reporting for recurring activities (e.g. site trend, social campaigns) and specific (e.g. digital campaigns to support product launches)
- University training in Communication & Marketing, Economics
- Previous experience of at least 3 years in Digital Marketing and Communication in structured international business contexts / agency / media center
- Good knowledge of the main Digital Marketing tools (Paid Advertising, Paid Social, Retargeting)
- Previous experience in using CMS (preferably WordPress)
- Good knowledge of advertising tools (Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Linkedin Campaign Manager)
- Fluency in English
They complete the profile
- Passion for Digital Marketing and curiosity in staying updated on the evolution of the area
- Entrepreneurial spirit and proactivity
- Excellent analysis and presentation skills
- Good collaboration skills to understand the needs of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to identify priorities and meet deadlines
- Fluency in English
Digital Marketing Specialist
Brief introduction: We are Kiwa, one of the global leaders in the field of Testing, Inspection and Certification (ICT). Our goal is to create trust in products, services, processes and systems to create and enhance the professional skills of our customers. Job position For our Bologna office, we are looking for a DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST, to be included in our team and who will report to the Marketing and Communication Manager. Role description:
- Website management
- Writing, reviewing and uploading of content via dedicated CMS
- Support in the definition of the Digital Strategy
- SEO activity
- Planning and management of e-mail marketing activities
- Monitoring and reporting of digital performance through dedicated tools
- Realization and supervision of all the graphics within the Marketing and Communication Office
- Creation of communication materials in line with the corporate Corporate Identity
- Support in the management of Internal Communication
What we expect from you:
- 3 years experience in Digital Marketing
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communication or Economics
- Experience and autonomy in project management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Predisposition for team work
- Attitude for dynamic work and proactivity
- Medium-high level English languages (at least B2)
Knowledge of digital and communication tools
- High technical skills in SEO issues
- Web design
- Basic knowledge of UI and UX, HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of the logic and principles of Copywriting
- Social Media Marketing
- Email marketing platforms
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation processes
- Web analytics
- Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of the Adobe suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Knowledge of video editing tools is welcome
What we offer in return:
Why work with usWe are Ambitious, Reliable and Committed.We support initiative and autonomy, letting everyone express their potential.We offer a dynamic and international work environment, in which it is possible to grow professionally and personally.And above all, we value the value of people!We are waiting for you!
Digital Advertising & Social Media Internship
Are you looking for meaningful work while managing one of our greatest brands? Come to P&G where Brand Management was born! Did you know Procter & Gamble invented the concept of branding and data brand management? Over the years, we have remained consistently among the top in marketing by finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Dash®, Bonux®, Braun®, AZ®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders® , Lenor®, Herbal Essence®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, ZZZquil®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information on P&G and its brands.
Working in brand management at P&G means being a total business owner. We need someone who is dedicated and who can guide the vision and strategy behind a brand by bringing new technologies and driving innovation.
Together, we’ll continue to build leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers every single day. Pretty cool, right? We invite you to apply and join us now!
Responsibility is to execute digital media campaigns on time and with internal controls, constantly looking for alliances and efficiencies across brands’ media plans & vehicles (social, i-video, search). On top, you may absorb some specific projects related to innovation and digital trial plans.
As a Digital Advertising and Social Media intern you will:
- Be responsible to handle all main Biddable media platforms for SEM / SEA and Social activities, ensuring end-to-end campaign management and implementation.
- Analyze, track and optimize effective benchmarks for measuring the campaigns’ performance including keyword / placement bids, account daily / monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, CTR, conversion rate and other important metrics and proactively make strategic recommendations to meet campaign goals and improve performance.
- Stay ahead of the competition by analyzing, keeping pace and regularly detailing search engine, social platform and PPC industry trends across web and mobile platforms, and adopting new / best practices on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure excellence in digital media executions (brand awareness and performance) lead end to end process (stay in sync with timings) & achieve briefed objectives.
- Constantly look for efficiencies and ensure harmonies between digital vehicles.
- Connect externally to get in touch with industry & consumers trends.
- Work together with Marketing Technologist to enable deliver a consumer-centric data strategy. Understand basic data structure, business fit and flows across involved systems.
- You will have special projects related to innovation and digital trial plans.
What we offer you:
- Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- Recognized state of the art marketing skills – We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work / life balance.
- Work in international teams with regional or global responsibilities.
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Specialization in Digital Communication, or Digital Marketing or Social Media Management
- Experience in Digital campaigns’ set up, optimization & reporting.
- Preferably, experience working with Consumer Goods’ companies.
- Be accountable, Independent, Organized, Curious, Dedicated, Analytical.
- At Least Intermediate English
Software, Equipment and Tools
- Mandatory, Microsoft Office Package. Digital Buying Platforms such as Google AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, etc.
- Preferable, Adserving & Audit Tools’ management (Flashtalking, MOAT, Nielsen DAR) is a plus
Digital Marketing Specialist – Headquarters Bolzano
We are looking for a motivated resource, with experience and interest in the Digital and Digital Marketing field, based in Bolzano (BZ).
- Manage communication and digital marketing campaigns, collaborating in the design;
- Support the daily and strategic management of the web and social publishing plan with the ultimate goal of maximizing traffic at the top of the funnel;
- Contribute to the management of the website, through the creation and / or publication of articles, pages or sections;
- Contribute to the management of content marketing both in the operational phase and with new ideas and suggestions;
- Monitor the results of the actions taken to check their effectiveness and the possibilities for optimization.
- proven experience and / or training in the field of digital marketing and / or digital communication;
- copywriting and microcopywriting skills for social and web;
- knowledge of the main web advertising and campaign management tools, Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager and similar;
- familiarity with CMS platforms;
- excellent communication skills and written and oral presentation;
- knowledge of the fundamentals of web marketing, SEO and SEM;
Nice to have:
- at least two years of experience in digital marketing;
- creative writing skills;
- passion for technology and martech;
- basic knowledge of UX / UI.
What we offer:
- dynamic work environment;
- opportunities for individual professional development;
- flexible working hours and the possibility of smart working;
- extensive social benefits;
- corporate welfare;
Submit your complete application now and join a dynamic and motivated team
Marketing & Digital Specialist
Here at Avis Budget Group we’re more than just rentals — although over 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries has taught us a thing or two about that. We’re shaping the future of the mobility industry with our innovative, customer-focused solutions. Our globally recognized brands – Avis, Budget, Budget Truck and Zipcar – connect people to more. This means more convenience, more options and more time on the road for our customers. But we also connect our employees to more: opportunities, benefits, support, collaboration and most importantly — power to change the future. Sound your speed? Come join our family.
We are looking for Marketing Specialist who can manage digital marketing initiatives supporting the Sales & Marketing team, reporting to our Marketing Manager.
Specific areas of focus include offline and local Marketing, Social Marketing, Pay per click, WordPress, CMS and Budgeting.
What you’ll do:
- Plan and execute all marketing and digital marketing activities: SEO / SEM, marketing database, email, social media, display advertising campaigns, OOH campaigns, in store campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all off / on line marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Work in team to collect the needs of the business units and transform them into marketing and communication plans
- Degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing (min.5 years)
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO / SEM, marketing database, email, social media and / or display advertising campaigns, OOH and in store campaings
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A / B tests
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (eg, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and reporting
- Budget management and reporting
Perks you’ll get:
- Clear and defined career paths to pursue
- Access to Medical insurance
- Employee discounts, including discounted prices on the purchase of Avis / Budget cars
- Permanent Contract
Location: Rome – Bufalotta