If you’re looking for a data migration job in Finland, you’ve come to the right place. This blog will provide you with all the information you need to know about finding a data migration job in Finland, including the best places to look, the most common job titles, and the skills and experience you’ll need to be successful.
Data Migration Jobs
We are looking for a Data Migration Specialist to complement our customer team with expertise in data processing, processing, and modeling. You act as an interpreter between both systems and business. We appreciate your ability to act independently in the customer interface, as well as your ability to envision and develop new solutions.
In addition to interesting work, we offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus (when goals are met)
- Personnel bonus fund
- Lunch allowance (on top of salary)
- Bike advantage
- Stimulus advantage
- Telephone benefit (device & subscription)
- Dental care
- Comprehensive insurances (health and leisure travel insurance)
You can get up to speed with the following skills:
- Good communication skills and smooth operation in the customer interface
- Computer skills
- Knowledge of building data pipes using programming languages
- SQL knowledge
- Understanding of data warehousing
- Fluent oral and written Finnish language skills
It will be a pleasant surprise if you also have:
- Knowledge of the different stages of ETL implementations
- Experience in the financial sector
- Experience with software development methods such as version control or CD/CI
- Experience in reporting
- Experience in the financial sector
The cornerstones of what we do are teamwork, quality and customer satisfaction. We offer you the opportunity to develop and deepen your skills through versatile projects in different industries and clients. Thanks to our low level of organization and agility, everyone can influence their work environment and job description by boldly bringing forward their own wishes and development ideas. Profitlainen can be recognized by his friendly and helpful attitude towards both customers and colleagues.
Would you be the right person to complement our knowledgeable and warm-hearted work community? Apply for a place today, no later than 31 October 2022!
More information about the task is given by:
Espoo Team Manager Harri Hiila, [email protected]
Read more about our people and our work:
Profit Software – on the cutting edge of financial IT
Profit Software offers versatile work tasks in Lappeenranta for software development, analytics and IT support professionals
A day as an IT expert at Profit Software
Integration work at Profit Software is a combination of problem solving and planning
Profit Software (in the future Evitec) is a company providing system solutions and consulting services to the financial sector. It also offers analytics and data management services for several industries. Founded in 1992, Profit Software’s offices are located in Espoo, Tampere, Pori, Lahti, Lappeenranta, Tallinn and Stockholm. The number of personnel is more than 350 people.
Data Project Manager
Would you like to be part of a success story?
Sofigate is one of the biggest Management Consulting companies in Finland and is helping our customers to ride the wave of business technology revolution. We are over 650 professionals in Finland, Sweden and Denmark.
We are currently looking to hire for Data Project Managersto grow our capabilities to support our customer organization in their data intensive projects. In your assignments you manage a project team, consisting of customers, vendors and sometimes Sofigate colleagues. You could recognize yourself from titles such as Data Lead, Master Data Manager, Migration Manager or Data Project Manager. Typically with us you could work with master data projects, solution renewal related migrations or reporting related projects. The type of projects you can influence yourself. Either reinforce your existing subject matter expertise or learn new topics to forge your own core skill set. Projects can be either Waterfall or Agile and follow the Business Technology Standard (read more www.managebt.org) or the methodology that is utilized at the customer environment. Either way,
What is it like to work at Sofigate?
Our company has a flat organizational structure and flexible working environment, with a strong entrepreneurial culture and highly skilled colleagues, all eager to share their knowledge. We D are, We Care and We Grow – as ONE Sofigate Team. You get to be a part of a community that supports each other and is always willing to help.
We offer you a dynamic working environment. We have an extensive learning and development program for all our employees; a steep learning curve, an opportunity to drive your own areas of expertise and take your career to the next level. In addition, we collaborate closely with Hintsa Performance. All of our employees have a possibility to work with our Hintsa Performance Coaches – you might want a sparring partner related to customer assignments, well-being at work or proper squat form at the gym – you decide!
What do we expect from you?
As our future Data Project Manager , you have a passion to achieve results with our customers, exceeding customer expectations. You can quickly grab a hold of the project and make the customer feel at ease – so that they know you are able to help them with their goals. We expect Finnish working proficiency.
To succeed in this role, you identify yourself with the following descriptions:
- As a person you are bold and curious
- You have a wide network, and you enjoy interactions with new people
- You have good leadership and management skills and a passion to grow in these areas
- You are comfortable presenting to and discussing with Senior Management
You could already have previous experience in:
- Running data Migration project, master data related project or acting as a data lead
- Different project management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, Portfolio Gate models)
- Working with both business and IT
First and foremost, we look for people with attitude, curiosity and passion for making a difference! If you have an entrepreneurial attitude, while being a good team player, and you can take responsibility of your own work as well as build trust with your customers, you are the one we are looking for!
Your location will be Helsinki Metropolitan area. This position is permanent and full-time. The planned start date can be agreed flexibly.
Team Lead Jarkko Pukkila (+358407733234) is available for questions on Monday 24.10 at 14.00-14.30 and on Monday 31.10 at 14.00-14.30.
Are you ready to challenge us? Apply by 17.10.2022.
SAP master data and governance Consultant
What impact will you make? Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. We don’t just aspire to make solutions. We wish to create an impact that makes a positive and crucial difference for the people around us, our clients and our society. Deloitte is where you’ll find Unlimited opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Are data management and governance advisory your strong suits? Enough so that you feel confident about working with SAP MDG? Great! Do you also see yourself leading the way in the intersection between people, processes, technology and business? Even better. Now, please read further.Join us in delivering sustainable, business-driven S/4HANA projects to the largest companies and well-known brands. By driving digital transformation, we aim in creating an impact that makes a positive difference to our clients and society.
Why usAs an award-winning SAP Alliance partner, we invest in our talent. You will have the opportunity to pursue your passions and use your skills together with the premier specialists within SAP analytics and SAP4/HANA in Finland and the Nordics. You will work with our clients on how to utilize and manage their data assets from set-up to data strategies, operating models and quality control. As a result, this position will give you a rare chance to make an impact on some of the largest organizations in Finland.You will join our SAP team here in Finland, while working together with our entire Nordic SAP practice. Together we build the SAP-supported solutions to enable AI and the data-driven organizations of Tomorrow extending data initiatives into business strategy. Ultimately, we implement SAP-based solutions to augment human decision-making generating highly Actionable predictions and Insights from data and enabling more Autonomous decision-making.
Your most important asset is an appetite for delivering sustainable, business-driven projects to the largest companies and well-known brands. You might have a Master’s degree and some experience of working with data management and/or governance. It would be great if you have a background as a consultant, a data management or data governance manager, a master data architect or a master data solution developer.Additionally, our new team member might be someone who:
- Has experience working with various SAP data management and DQM tools with the SAP platform (preferably SAP MDG, SAP Data Intelligence, SAP Information Steward etc.)
- Has working experience with data quality management
- May have experience or knowledge from SAP data Migration projects
- May have experience of other data management tools, data governance tools or data Catalog tools eg. Informatica, MuleSoft or Microsoft MDM tools
- Excel at translating business opportunities and challenges into data management concepts and solutions
- Excel at putting complex messages and methods into words and on the paper
- Is passionate about client advisory and want to help clients achieve their data potential
Ready to click the submit your application button? We are looking forward to connecting with you. Interviews with new team members are arranged continuously, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible. Please do not hesitate to contact Kaisa Niiranen ([email protected]) if you have any questions about the position. For questions regarding the application process please contact our recruitment team [email protected] However, the applications we would like to receive via our recruitment system.
Principal BDM Medical Imaging
Proven experience in the Medical Imaging. Proven experience in building medical Imaging solutions and go to market strategies with relevant IT knowledge and understanding complex customer environment. Proven experience in medical technology enabled consultative, solutions development, product management, product marketing, business development, and/or Transformation roles.
Job summaryWould you like to be part of a team focused on increasing awareness and adoption of Amazon Web Services in the EMEA Healthcare public sector market? Do you have the business savvy, public sector experience, and technical background necessary to help organizations leverage the cloud to solve problems? Are you passionate about healthcare? Now, with Amazon Web Services, you have the chance to help our Healthcare customers and partners achieve their objectives through better technology.Worldwide Public Sector (WWPS) is looking for an accomplished Principal BDM Medical Imaging in EMEA Public Sector team to drive growth strategies for Healthcare in EMEA. As Principal BDM Medical Imaging, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape the future of healthcare.In this role, you will be responsible for Accelerating the Migration of medical Imaging data to the cloud and the modernization of Enterprise Imaging solutions using cloud technologies. You will work directly with medical Imaging companies and with Lighthouse customers and partners to drive adoption of AWS service for medical Imaging workloads. In addition, you will work with the AWS Industry Business Unit as well as AWS Service and Engineering teams to improve the AWS offerings for medical imaging workloads. You will also develop and execute scaling mechanisms spanning sales, marketing, and partner activities to support account teams in countries within the EMEA region.Responsibilities
- Work directly with medical Imaging companies to help Accelerate the Migration of medical Imaging data to the cloud and the modernization of Enterprise Imaging solutions using cloud technologies as well as develop GTM strategies for the EMEA region.
- Identify opportunities for cloud-enabled medical imaging workloads within EMEA and own execution of proof of concepts in close alignment with healthcare providers, medical imaging companies, and AWS local teams.
- Understand customers and partners needs and opportunities including security and compliance, technical, operational, and Financials aspects, and work closely with the AWS Industry Business Unit as well as AWS Service and Engineering teams to improve the AWS offerings for medical Imaging workloads.
- Own development of scaling programs including partner programs, training and education, marketing and sales enablement including self-service assets for users and Builders of medical Imaging workloads.
About the teamHere at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led Affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.Work/Life BalanceOur team places a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.Mentorship & Career GrowthOur team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Recognized as an expert in the medical imaging community. Background working in Research and Development, Product Development, Product Management, or Business Development within the Medical Imaging segment. Hands on experience working with Enterprise Imaging Infrastructure as well as PACS/VNA, Advanced Visualization, and RIS solutions. Strong understanding of Cloud Technologies, Containers, Serverless, and Enterprise Cloud Architecture. Strong understanding of the product, business, and competitive landscape in the medical imaging space. Demonstrated ability to lead business development initiatives and execution of complex new product development projects. Demonstrated ability to work with multiple internal and external stakeholders in a matrix organization. Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We passionately believe that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Migration Analyst Tester
FNZ is now looking for a Migration Analyst Tester to join the growing team of professionals in Helsinki!
In this role, you will be working as part of the Migration team that is responsible for managing the end-to-end delivery Lifecycle for all Migration projects within FNZ. As a Migration Analyst Tester you will work both independently and as part of a team to analyze, determine and execute internal testing requirements and ensure that FNZ’s data migrations are delivered to a superior quality standard. Given the complexity of the data migration aspect of these deliveries and the sensitive nature of the data, quality assurance is a critical component of these deliveries. More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Discussing, understanding, and documenting client and/or internal business testing requirements with clients and internal staff
- Working with analysts to manage testing carried out by the client to have the software/ processes signed off
- Defining test coverage to minimize business risk
- Generating clear and concise summaries on defects, communicating these defects to Developers as well as managing and reviewing the defect resolution process
- Identifying areas for test automation and developing automated test scripts as required
- Working with developers, testers and analysts during the development phase to ensure business requirements are met and that testing documents are kept up to date
- Supporting the Test Lead in achieving testing deadlines and proactively managing changes to testing requirements
- Proactively communicating with all parties to ensure they understand the current stage of testing activities
- Complete post-implementation testing.
The role involves working with analysts, the Test Lead and Senior Test Analysts to determine and identify any new testing requirements and liaising with IT development and analysts to ensure that testing specifications are delivered to the highest quality. Therefore, we hope that you are a team-player equipped with good communication skills and you adapt to a fast-paced and ambitious work environment.
FNZ can offer you:
- A front-row seat in a company that is actively transforming the wealth management industry
- Opportunity to work with FNZ’s market-leading technology, IT infrastructure and investment administration services which are used by many of the largest financial institutions around the world
- A highly successful, rapidly growing, global company that has a stable local foundation but one that enables new opportunities and projects all around the world
- Fast-paced working environment, low Hierarchy operations, and dynamic culture also sparks inspiration
- Wide network of professionals in a working community, where every employee is valued and diversity is taken seriously
- Company, where Rewards are not tied to titles or years of experience. Instead, at FNZ good performance is recognized and the salary rate is competitive and we provide significant financial rewards for high performing individuals
- Commitment to teach you vast set of skills and knowledge and provide you support and opportunities to continuously grow
We expect you to have:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in database testing
- Strong skills in SQL and relational database management systems
- High attention to detail and an Analytical Mindset
- Fluent communication skills in English and willingness to work with different stakeholders
We consider as an asset:
- Relevant educational background
- Experience in migrations
- Experience or knowledge in test Automation frameworks
- ISTQB foundation qualification
- Familiarity or interest in the financial field
Sounds like you? Please submit your CV and motivation letter by the latest 27th of October via our application system. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
Please note, that this position is located in Finland, and requires a valid work permit in Finland. For the first six months of the employment you will be working fully at the Helsinki office. After the six months, you can work in a hybrid model, but at least a few days per week at the office.
We are processing applications during the application period, and might invite candidates to interviews already during the process.
You can familiarize yourself with FNZ here: https://www.fnz.com/. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Kiira Ojala (+358 50 553 7760, kiira.ojala(at)atalent.fi).
In this position you will be employed directly at FNZ.
FNZ partners with major financial institutions to enable them to provide multi-channel Wealth management services to their clients across direct, intermediated, and workplace channels. FNZ believes that Enhancing client engagement, lowering costs, delivering a seamless service, and enabling personal solutions are key to helping people achieve their financial goals.
Today, FNZ is trusted by more than 150 major financial institutions worldwide and there are now over $1 trillion assets under management on their platform. These represent the combined savings and investments of over 15 million customers worldwide whom they are helping to achieve their financial goals. Read more here.