Social Media Video Editor job
₹4,00,000 – ₹6,00,000 a year
Full Job Description
Opening: 1 Nos.
Job ID: 43651
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Experience: 2.0 Year(s) To 6.0 Year(s)
CTC Salary: 4.00 LPA TO 6.00 LPA
Posted On: 30th Jun, 2022
What are we looking for?
Someone to make stunning short videos for our Insta and YT handles. These reels are intended to talk
about what we’re building, how various creators use it, and the experience fans have.
Who Should apply?
If you’re a champion at making and editing short graphic explainer videos then please apply. If you’re an
individual performer then please yes, but if you’re a team player and you need others’ active support
then this is not the right place for you.
Key Skills :
- Social Media
- Video Editing
A platform to help creators leverage their social influence to raise capital from their fans.
Fans/investors are issued Blockchain based Fan Tokens , which
represent a stake in the future earnings of the creator/project and an exclusive access to loads of braggable perks.
The tokens are also backed by legally enforceable Income Sharing Agreements and are freely tradable in secondary markets…
- Interested candidates are requested to apply for this job.
- Recruiters will evaluate your candidature and will get in touch with you.
Full time Video Editor job
Full Job Description
Greetings from Thyrocare
Thyrocare Technologies Limited is India’s first fully automated diagnostic laboratory with a focus on providing quality at affordable costs to laboratories and hospitals.
With a Centralized Processing Laboratory in Mumbai, India for esoteric tests and Regional Processing laboratories in 8 major metro cities in India and other parts of Asia,
we perform more than 200,000 clinical chemistry investigations on about 50,000 specimens every day.
Thyrocare is India’s 1st private lab to be approved by ICMR for COVID-19 Testing.?
To know more visit : www.thyrocare.com
- + Responsible for assembling recorded raw material into a finished product that’s suitable for broadcasting.
- + The material may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics, and special effects.
- + Trim footage/video segments and put together the sequence of the project.
- + Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects for shoot/ graphic/ footage-based programs and video content.
- + Promotional ,training Motion Graphics and animated videosto be created.
- + SM GIF/ Video for SM activities to be done.
- + Good understanding and knowledge of camera handling.
- + Highly creative, detail oriented.
- + Excellent multi tasking and self management.
- + Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes value and contribution to continuity.
- Candidate Profile
Proven track record of producing and editing video content for video platforms, such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc.
- Expert knowledge of adobe after effect in conjunction with creative suite applications ( Adobe premiere Pro, CC, photoshop, illustrator, media encoder,etc)
- Composing skills – Typography, animation motion/camera trading with after effects/ Comparable software.
- Fluency in color correction and color gradient.
Remote VIdeo Editor job
Full Job Description
About the Job
The ideal candidate possesses a passion towards managing camera footage, dialogue, sound, effects, graphics, and special effects to produce high quality videos that can be used over YouTube, Websites, and Social Media Channels.
- Ability to translate ideas into creative solutions
- Able to visualize ideas for Design social media content, like FB/ Instagram posts, ads, google ads.
- Edit raw footage into final videos for YouTube.
- Understand the Storyboard and animation skills.
- Create sales videos and video presentations.
- Create small videos for social media and advertising.
- Create explainer videos.
- Adobe Premiere Pro – Expert
- Photoshop – Intermediate
- After Effects – Intermediate
- Illustrator – Intermediate
- Audio Correction tools
- Internet- based, branded, short- form video content
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- 6-12 months of hands-on experience with Adobe Premiere Pro
- Pune, Mostly remote with some FaceTime.
To apply, please send your detailed resume at [email protected] and our team will connect back.
Video Editor job – Paid time off
Benefits & Perks
Health insurance, Paid time off
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
Paid time off
Full Job Description
Trusted Media Brands is a leading global media company that reaches hundreds of millions of consumers via our dynamic portfolio of media properties. We offer best-in-class insights and data-driven marketing solutions that reach engaged communities across food, home, lifestyle and wellness content; and now following our August 2021 acquisition of Jukin Media, a leading digital entertainment company, we also engage audiences across the pets, humor, and active lifestyle verticals. In all we reach nearly 100 million people globally, and we deliver more than two billion minutes of monthly video viewership across streaming TV and social media. See what’s new at FailArmy, Taste of Home, The Pet Collective, Family Handyman, People Are Awesome, Reader’s Digest, The Healthy and Birds and Blooms.
About the role:
The Editor is a dedicated member of the Production team dedicated to the Reader’s Digest brand and supports the Producers and AP’s in the creation and execution of all clip-based and non-clip-based formats, which includes live programming, original sketches, and all franchise formats for our brands.
The Editor assembles clips according to specifications outlined by the Producer which will align with all analytic and brand standards. Editors are expected to learn the brand’s voice, edit quickly with precision, and will be responsible for final delivery of all assets to publishing.
Editors are expected to learn the brand’s voice, edit quickly with precision, and will be responsible for final delivery of all assets to publishing. This position will report to the Post Supervisor and is based in our Gurgaon, India office.
- Act as a one-stop-shop editor working with the producer and other creative staff by creating title cards, video thumbnails, and other elements as needed
- Being responsive to producers’ feedback for style and creative choices
- Creating an edit according to all specifications and responding well to notes and asks by the Producer team
- Help manage and organize projects on media servers and export, compress and reformat video files as needed
- Exporting deliverables for multiple platforms including Broadcast, Youtube, IGTV, Snapchat, Facebook and Tik Tok
- Training junior editors and assistant editors as needed on the post-production workflow
- 3+ years’ experience as an Editor in a film, tv or digital studio environment
- Experience with editing compilations, promos, episodes, serial content, spots and/or music videos
- Deep understanding of social video trends, deliverables and content
- Passion for engaging storytelling
- Personality profile to fit into a high-growth, entrepreneurial culture that requires teamwork and significant interaction with employees at all levels
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, agile growth environment where you will get your hands into the details
- Well-developed Microsoft Office product suite skills and advanced Excel and analytical skills preferred
- Very organized and detail-oriented, previous work as an Assistant Editor or DIT preferred
- Expert level mastery of Premiere Pro CC 2022
- Proficiency in After Effects and Photoshop
We value our people and offer a collaborative and engaging culture. As a Trusted Media Brands employee, you will enjoy work/life balance, generous time off and comprehensive benefits and programs. Learn more about what life is like working at Trusted Media Brands at https://www.trustedmediabrands.com/careers/.
India specific benefits
- Comprehensive Time Off policies
- Health Insurance & Wellness Benefits
- Office with in-house kitchenette
Trusted Media Brands embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Video Editor Internship job
₹10,000 a month
Full Job Description
Job Description: Video Editor Internship
Hours: Monday – Friday, up to 45 (some hours outside of this as required)
Work hours: IST shift (3:30 pm to 12:30 am).
Location: Cerebrum IT Park, Kalyani Nagar, Pune
Position: Permanent position, with a three-month probation period
Salary:UPTO INR 10,000 per month plus other perks (including superannuation)
About the Company
Valasys Media Pvt Ltd is the strong upcoming Market Global Integrated Marketing and Sales process outsourcing company that specializes in helping companies to build sales pipeline with qualified opportunities and reduce their sales cycle for their products/services portfolio. As part of our capability we also help create market visibility, build awareness and establish business relationships in new markets.
Key Management Areas of Responsibility
- Assist with all technical setup for shoots, including lighting, angle, placement and positioning of individuals on camera (if appropriate).
- Collaborate regularly with creative teammates, marketing teammates, and senior management.
- Develop an intimate understanding of our brand message and tone to accurately capture in video and photo form.
- Edit, catalog, and organize past photos and videos.
- Assist in creating digital content for Facebook, Instagram feed, YouTube videos and Insta stories.
- Knowledge of professional video necessary editing tools.
- Knowledgeable about YouTube algorithms and tagging best practices to improve search results and consumption.
- Ability to multi-task and complete projects per schedule.
- Make research on video Templates.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- The duration of the Internship will be 3 months.
Professional Skills & Qualification
- Good Learning.
- Good Communication.
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects.
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.