Online personal shopper jobs are a great way to make money from home. Learn about the best online personal shopper jobs and how to get started.
Online Personal Shopper
With a keen eye and steady hand, you’ll pick the freshest products for our customers who shop online. A role perfect for those who like to be on the go and staying active while at work.
Woolworths, a job is never just a job.
It’s the start of something bigger. There are over 128,000 of us, in the biggest cities and the tiniest towns. And each of us have an important role to play. If you have a passion for great customer service, a hunger to make a tangible difference and you’re looking for a place to develop, you could be who we’re looking for.
Who we are
Joining Woolworths Supermarkets means being a part of the wider Woolworths Group, which includes the businesses of Big W and Countdown (NZ). Which means you won’t have one opportunity with us, you’ll have thousands.
Why work with us
Whether you’re starting out, already on the way to achieving your goals or at the top of your game, we can help you build a brilliant retail career: If you’ve got goals, we’ve got all you need to succeed. You’ll find over a thousand career options, plus the learning encouragement and support for you to grow. We’re a team that is there for each other. By working alongside people you can learn from, you’ll grow and develop in a fun, supportive environment. Working with a diverse range of people in an industry facing rapid change, you’ll gain real-world experience and grow as a person. Whether it’s making customers smile, supporting Aussie farmers, or playing an important role in your local community, you’ll be doing a little good every day at Woolworths.
When you will be needed
Friday Late Evening (6pm – Midnight), Saturday Daytime (6am – 4pm) and Sunday Daytime (6am – 4pm) .
What makes you right for Woolies
The right attitude is everything….
- Genuine passion for food & shopping
- Customer first mentality
- Love of teamwork and growing with others
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Willing to work and reliable
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we’re all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn .
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Harris Farm Markets Personal Shoppers
- Team-based environment
- Shifts 6am -2pm and 3pm – 11pm
- 25% Staff Discount
People are the driving force behind any successful business. That is why we are focused on finding bubbly, outgoing, hard working and ambitious people that are positive influences in our stores. Our goal is to build teams of enthusiastic experts who love working at Harris Farm Markets and are able to add that extra something to our loyal customers. We are looking for people that are driven, passionate and want to help reconnect people with the natural joys of food.
Harris Farm Online is a growing part of the business and we are always on the look out for motivated individuals to join the team
The Online warehouse is a busy place full of activity and moving parts. All team members are hands on, collaborating skills and knowledge across all departments. Working together as a team is vital in making each day a success and an amazing way for people to enjoy Harris Farm delivered to their door across the country.
- Accurate picking and packing of customer online orders
- Work as a part of a team to meet deadlines
- Quality assurance, if you wouldn’t eat it, don’t send it to a customer
- Ensure customer orders are dispatched on time
- Follow and comply with all applicable food safety and health and safety procedures
The right type of person:
- Outgoing and bubbly personality
- Team player, coordination is key as working together is imperative for success
- Flexible availability, it’s a busy working across 7 days a week morning and evenings
- Can do attitude
- Detail orientated
- Customer satisfaction is at the heart of everything we do
Online Personal Shopper AM (Day Shift)
It takes the connection of team members in many different roles to run more than 800 supermarkets across Australia. Whether you’re in-store or delivering to a customers’ door, life in-front or behind the shelves is fast, and it’s fun. Joining Coles Supermarkets means you’ll belong in a team of diverse personalities, cultures, backgrounds and beliefs, just like the local communities we serve. Each day brings a variety of valuable first-hand experiences and with the formal training we give you, you’ll gain skills that set you up for an ongoing career at Coles Group and beyond.
About the role
We’re on the lookout for a Personal Shopper. You’ll have an awesome eye for detail, and a commitment to providing great customer experiences. Coles Online help take the time and effort out of grocery shopping. Once our customers have ordered their groceries online, we’ll deliver safely to their car boot, secure locker or directly to their home.
As a Personal Shopper, you’ll proudly select and pack the quality products that make up our customers’ weekly shop, so they’re inspired when they receive their order.
About you and your skills
An eye for detail, consistency, and accuracy
- To take pride in ensuring that our customers receive the best quality products
- To be active and work with enthusiasm, energy, and pace – you’ll be on your feet for long periods of time and may need to perform moderate lifting and reaching
- Availability to work flexible hours across our store trading days (including early mornings, evenings, and weekends)
Keen as a bean? Just lettuce know
If you like the sound of us, get growing and apply now. We encourage applications from people of all ages, cultures (including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples), abilities, sexual orientation and gender identities. We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support candidates with disability. Find out more in the ‘Our Recruitment Process’ section of our careers site.
We’re committed to providing a safe environment for our team members and our customers. As part of that commitment, you will need to be vaccinated against COVID-19 before joining the team at Coles, unless you’re medically exempt. You’ll also need to disclose your COVID-19 vaccination status as part of your application (and possibly provide further evidence of your vaccination status). Thanks for applying, and for your understanding.
Employment Type: Casual
Shopper Marketing Executive
Work for a global FMCG company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is supported.
With a large portfolio of food and beverage brands, PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand employs more than 1500 people across ANZ at Smiths Snack Food Company, Bluebird Foods NZ and PepsiCo Beverages. With global brands like Doritos, Gatorade, and Pepsi Max, we also make some home-grown favourites such as Smith’s Chips, Red Rock Deli, Twisties, and our Bluebird NZ snack brands. PepsiCo was recognised as a Top Employer in both Australia and New Zealand in 2021, one of only 16 organisations globally to earn this certification.
PepsiCo has been recognised as an Employer of Choice for gender equality for the past 9 years and is one of the leading organisations in this space. We also believe in our sustainability strategy, that there is an opportunity to change how the world distributes, consumes, and disposes of food and beverages and we aim to use our scale, reach, and expertise to help build a more sustainable food system that can still meet human needs for enjoyment and continue to drive our economic and social development.
To continue our success, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a permanent full time Shopper Marketing Executive – Independents and Licensed.
Guided by the Senior Shopper Marketing Manager, this role plays a pivotal role in delivering our overall business goals. They are responsible for creating and executing activation plans which influence shoppers to act at the point of purchase. They will have ownership for the entire Independents and Licensed channel as well as delivering the national activation plan for one of our biggest global brands Doritos. Given the nature of the role, we are looking for someone who has at least 2 years experiences in a Shopper, Trade or Brand Marketing role. The right person for this role is familiar with FMCG retailer dynamics and has the ability to understand category trends and insights and utilise these to build effective shopper plans.
- Ownership for creation and execution of the shopper marketing activation plan within the Independents and Licensed channel, cultivating relationships with our retailer partners to become an indispensable partner.
- Project manage the execution of activations with key stakeholders: develop agency briefs, lead cross functional team WIPs, retailer presentations and meetings, execution and implementation of plans, and subsequent post campaign analysis using tools such as IRI scan and IHP.
- Lead activation specialist for Doritos and Tostitos, responsible for the development and execution of Campaign, Creative and Production workstreams with our agency partners. This can be leading national launches of NPD as well as core activation initiatives.
- Ownership for setting the strategic direction of temporary and permanent display units, to create high impact displays which will capture attention and drive shoppers to act at the point of purchase.
- Having a relentless focus on revolutionising our POSM execution to deliver against our sustainability goals.
- Responsible for leading the execution of our field Augmented Reality tool. Working with our tech partners you’ll virtually bring to life our displays in store while setting the standard for our field teams on display stands.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Degree qualified with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a shopper, trade or brand marketing role or shopper agency, preferably within FMCG
- Proven planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and stakeholders
- Experience working on large scale campaigns including consumer promotions
- Proven ability to build strong, cross functional relationships (internal and external), and work collaboratively with others to deliver business outcomes
What we can offer you:
- Flexibility with work hours and work location
- Retail and service discounts through our online programs
- Health initiatives through our Health and Wellness programs
- Personal and professional growth opportunities through Learning Offerings online
We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a fun and rewarding working environment.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported.
We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
PepsiCo’s hiring process:
- Submit your application
- Interview(s) and skills evaluation
- Online Assessment process
- Reference and background checks
At PepsiCo, we believe what makes you unique, makes us better. We embrace equal opportunities for all employees. We believe that our people are our best asset and understand the importance of bringing different perspectives, different lenses and different experiences to our workplace. We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive workforce that truly reflects the global