Operation Manager Jobs in Best Companies of Ukraine – read this post to learn more about the best companies to work for as an Operation Manager in Ukraine.
Operations Manager Jobs
NewAge.io is a product-led company connecting people and technology to make our teams and clients succeed. The product teams inside Newage develop platforms for trading, fintech, legal, iGaming, insurtech, and other businesses.
Our mission is to empower our people and clients to pursue the mastery of product development. We unite 230+ talented engineering professionals in Ukraine, Georgia, Poland, and beyond in our teams. And we invite you to join this extraordinary team!
Job overview and key position objectives
As a Sales Operations Manager, you will be part of our Operations Team and responsible for providing broad operational day-to-day support with ownership of our CRM system and monitoring sales processes related KPIs. You will create reports for Demand Generation, Product Owners, and Sales Managers/Enterprise Sales.
Representatives as well as monthly reports for C-Level. Ensuring the use of Consistent Sales KPI definitions across the company is your responsibility. Moreover, you will work with Finance, HR, and Sales to develop sales incentive programs and compensation planning in order to increase sales productivity.
- Support the sales team using process improvement, measurement, tracking, and analytics relevant to their functional areas.
- Partner with the Sales and Marketing department to refine the lead qualification process, and analyze and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards.
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes and implementing those in CRM.
- Create monthly content for executive presentations and board reporting, monitoring KPIs, Pipeline health.
- Track and analyze key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, and quota attainment.
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, and create a plan to enhance renewal and upsell processes.
- Maintain regular check-ins with Sales Managers/Enterprise Sales Representatives and others who contribute to opportunity development to determine how sales opportunities are tracking against plan and identify any problems for internal review and problem-solving.
- 3-5 years of experience in sales operations as a sales subject matter expert with proficiency in creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, and managing dashboards.
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Working with CRM applications and email marketing strategies.
- Written and spoken English — C1 (Advanced).
- Another European language would be an advantage.
We take care of your:
- Health insurance coverage;
- Paid 20 working days of vacation;
- 10 days of paid sick leave;
- Full support with all PE-related activities;
- Competitive salary and encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Financial support in critical situations;
- Transparent career path and growth opportunities;
- Internal and external learning activities;
- Corporate English courses;
- Opportunity to visit paid conferences and events etc.
IMD Operations Manager
Intellias is looking for an Operations Manager to join the Information Management Department (IMD) which focuses on the improvement of Intellias’ overall performance and ensures sustainability through business process optimization. As the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for BPM initiatives and continuous improvement of the department’s performance.RecruiterYaryna GolynskaResponsibilities:
- Coordination of changes and new procedures with stakeholders from other departments;
- Continuous improvements of change management policies, procedures, processes, reports, and systems;
- Coordination of BPM and IT support collaboration;
- Support of the BPM Department budgeting: planning, control, and optimization;
- Review and monitor the effectiveness of the BPM team;
- Managing monthly reports, ensuring SLA compliance;
- Participation in preparing presentations;
- Assistance with various ad-hoc projects as needed.
- 2+ years of proven experience in IT company operations;
- Understanding of IT company business processes, connections, and dependencies;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Well-structured analytical thinking;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Ability to stay focused under tough deadlines in a multitasking environment while executing routine tasks;
- Strong communication and persuasion skills;
- Flexibility and emotional maturity;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint, hands-on experience with other MS Office products and Office 365 eco-system;
- Fast learner capable of acquiring new expertise;
- Hands-on experience with Jira and Confluence;
- Client-focused mindset;
- Attention to details;
- Excellent scheduling and record-keeping skills.
IT Operations Manager
Product Madness is one of the world’s largest mobile game studios, with a global presence. Founded in 2007, we’re today a top-grossing leader in social casino mobile games that are crafted with passion and commitment. Our ambition is to entertain millions of players around the world with our remarkable titles that include Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino, Lighting Link and FaFaFa™ Gold.
We are Mad about games and the way they bring people together, and that passion and culture is what holds us together as a studio, connects us with the partners we collaborate with, and is what links us to our sister studios across the world.
Reporting into the Head of IT Operations, the IT Manager will have a passion for customer service, automation, process and a keen eye for detail. Working closely with key business stakeholders across 7 global studios, the IT Manager will drive efficiencies that contribute to the operational success of Product Madness.
Leading a team of highly motivated and talented engineers, the IT Manager will own the change management process inline with ITIL v4 standards and lead post-mortems following major incidents. The IT Manager must have in-depth technical knowledge and hands-on experience managing a wide range of SaaS applications including Google Workspace, Okta, and Atlassian.
Product Madness is growing fast, which means as the IT Manager you will have to balance and efficiently prioritize BAU support, the demand for project delivery yet making sure the business operates within our security standards. This role is 50% hands on and 50% managerial.
What You’ll Do
- Log, prioritize, and/or respond to requests for service and incidents of service disruption in accordance with agreed service levels (SLAs).
- Escalation point to the 1st & 2nd line support team
- Build strong operational relationships with the broader business across the Aristocrat group
- Create support documentation for all support teams
- Review and refine existing processes
- Identify opportunities for automation
- Plan and support the growth of Product Madness IT operations
- Own Change Management
- Proven history of leading a highly productive team
- Be part of product architecture and infrastructure design – Pay attention to both infrastructure and security aspects.
- Report on successes and failures
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to influence, negotiate and constructively challenge to achieve productive solutions
- Interface and work closely with various
- Follow globally defined policies, processes, and procedures.
- Identify recurring problems and present potential solutions.
- Assist with the setup, testing and deployment of new systems and technology solutions
- Respond to after-hours emergencies
Why should you join us?
As well as we have the ability to grow and develop your career and work for a people-first business that looks after all employees, you will also get some amazing benefits + an outstanding salary
- 24 Paid Vacation Days and Additional Days Off
- Paid Sick Leaves
- Learning & Development
- English Classes
- Comfortable Office Location
- Office Wellbeing
- Team Building
- Travel: Business Trips to UK
- Gifts: New Year Gift, Birthday Gift, Welcome Box for New Starters
- Career Path and Mentorship Program
- Parental Leave: Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Referral Program: Active Program with Great Bonuses
- Relocation Support
- Performance Review and Bonus
- Medical Insurance and Sports Activities Compensation
What We’re Looking For
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience in a technical support role
- 3+ in a leading role
- ITIL v4 Foundation and above
- Experience managing Google Workspace, Atlassian Cloud and other SaaS Applications
- Experience with SAML 2.0
- Experience with ServiceNow
- API experience is advantageous
Why Product Madness ?
Product Madness is so much more than just a Pool table and a foosball game.
We believe in an honest and transparent approach with our teammates. Company wide weekly Town Halls, All Hands and strategy meetings are just a few ways in which we encourage an open and honest path to achieving complete transparency.
Despite a pandemic, there isn’t a day where we don’t feel connected to one another.
With frequent events, workshops, giveaways, slack coffee and donut sessions we have definitely brought on our office culture to this new virtual world of zoom calls.
We also try to cater for all our staff’s needs – be that a freshly brewed cappuccino made by our professional barista in our free coffee shop or by providing a bountiful supply of tasty snacks to keep us refueled and buzzing.
We love to organize plenty of social get-togethers and action-packed activity days, be it slipping inside an inflatable bumper ball for a mad session of football zorbing or throwing caution to the wind and traversing giddy treetop rope courses at Go Ape. On top of these team-building activities, our lunch and learn workshops, not to mention the lavish Christmas and summer parties, foster that ‘work hard, play hard’ mantra. Our offices are based in the heart of the metropolises of London and Lviv, surrounded by an abundance of diversity and inspiration to keep those ideas flowing.
- People FirstWe have the deepest respect for our people and their well-being. We know they are exceptionally talented and will always have a choice. We want them to re-choose us every day. We are committed to building a culture where each person’s voice will always be heard and addressed.
- MAD for MoreAlways improving, innovating and never settling for the existing. We push all boundaries with courage and ambition to become the world’s best games company.
- Champion Together
We excel at what we do but still remain humble and helpful to our teammates. We champion one another and hold each other to high standards without any egos.
- Globally InclusiveWe are all Equal – regardless of the language we speak, where we live, our gender, religion or culture we come from. We want to build a global home, where everyone has the equal opportunity to make an impact.
- Customer FocusedWe always think from the customer’s perspective – be it players or internal customers.Improving their experience and joy is what drives us. Every client’s success is our big win!
Program Operation Manager
We expect that you
- Have worked as a Project Operations Manager in IT for at least 1 year;
- Have an Intermediate+ level of English;
- Have experience in team management of 5+ people;
- Can solve controversial issues regarding the project, working with the clients, and the team;
- Can multitask.
Great if you
- Have worked in IT;
- Have worked with clients from other countries.
What you will do
- Organize the work of the software testing team: communication within the team, help with new members adaptation, control over the development plans completion;
- Manage software testing projects: coordinate the Project Managers of these projects, control the time and quality of project execution;
- Communicate with Sales Managers from the moment there is an incoming lead to the start of the project: participate in pre-sales meetings, organize the preparation of the new project evaluation, its pilot run, and signing the contract;
- Continue cooperation with the client after the project ends;
- Maintain technical and project documentation.
What we offer
- Working in a stable company, a leader in software testing;
- Competitive salary;
- Trust and respect in your expert opinion;
- Working with projects of various difficulty levels;
- Professional growth: workshops and seminars, corporate library access;
- Social package: 18 days off, paid sick leave;
- Flexible schedule (8 working hours).
Country Security Operation Manager, Ukraine
Are you seeking a Security career with impact? Join Samaritan’s Purse as the Country Security Manager in Ukraine . Specific location details will be shared during the interview process. In this role, you will oversee the safety and security of our staff and operations. With your expertise, we will be able to share the Good News of Jesus Christ while maintaining safe programming that meets the physical needs of the people we are serving. Join us and use your skills and passion to make an impact with an eternal purpose!
A day in the life of a Country Security Manager:
At Samaritan’s Purse, the Gospel really is the center of everything we do! We start each day with a time of devotions and spend time praying for each other, our staff and volunteers who serve around the globe.
In the role of Country Security Manager, you will have the opportunity to:
- Maintain your personal relationship with Jesus Christ and be an effective witness for Him
- Develop and maintain relationships with diverse personnel who may impact security of Samaritan’s Purse personnel; these include, but are not limited to, local leaders, police, military, other NGOs, UN and government leaders
- Analyze open source and confidential information to continuously update the national and local threat levels
- Maintain up to date information on political, economic and social status on a national level and report to the regional security manager and in country leadership on a regular basis
- Develop, manage and train a team of national security officers
- Monitor potential and present emergencies and keep all staff informed of events
- Work closely with country leadership in advising on travel restrictions and program hibernations
- Maintain disaster response plan, evacuation plan and other contingency plans as required
- All other duties as assigned
Learn more about serving with Samaritan’s Purse.
Qualifications & Experience :
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of one year of management experience, preferably in a disaster location
- Spiritual maturity; ability to lead direct reports in their growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Diplomacy and negotiating skills; coordinate with other agencies, build and maintain positive working relationships
- Understanding of complex security situations and ability to advise program design accordingly
- Ability to analyze information, develop a complete picture of security situations, and communicate effectively to leadership, in both verbal and written form
- Flexibility and adaptability; critical thinking skills
- Ability to communicate and interact well with people of different educational, linguistic, cultural and socio-economic backgrounds
- Previous international military experience (preferred) or relevant experience in an international field assignment, managing security concerns
- 12 credit hours of college-level Biblical Studies (required); if not already completed, opportunity to meet and complete requirement is available upon hire.
Job Location: Ukraine
Accompaniment: Spouse only
Type: Full Time
Language Requirement: Fluency in English (required); Ukrainian and/or Russian (preferred)
Travel Expectations: Frequent travel to field sites and project locations is required
- International medical, prescription, dental & vision insurance
- Paid Family Medical Leave
- Retirement savings plan
- Paid holidays
- 12 vacation/personal days
- 10 sick days
- When at IHQ, on-site Medical Clinic (staff and dependents)
Samaritan’s Purse Mission Statement:
Samaritan’s Purse is a nondenominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan’s Purse has helped meet the needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God’s love through His Son, Jesus Christ. The organization serves the Church worldwide to promote the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Samaritan’s Purse Statement of Faith:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. (1 Thessalonians 2:13; 2 Timothy 3:15-17)
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19; John 10:30; Ephesians 4:4-6)
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. (Matthew 1:23; John 1:1-4 and 1:29; Acts 1:11 and 2:22-24; Romans 8:34; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Philippians 2: 5-11; Hebrews 1:1-4 and 4:15)
- We believe that all men everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God, that Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation, and that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ results in regeneration by the Holy Spirit. (Luke 24:46-47; John 14:6; Acts 4:12; Romans 3:23; 2 Corinthians 5:10-11; Ephesians 1:7 and 2:8-9; Titus 3:4-7)
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life. (John 3:5-8; Acts 1:8 and 4:31; Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 2:14; Galatians 5:16-18; Ephesians 6:12; Colossians 2:6-10)
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation and eternal punishment. (1 Corinthians 15:51-57; Revelation 20:11-15)
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in the Lord Jesus Christ and that all true believers are members of His body, the church. (1 Corinthians 12:12, 27; Ephesians 1:22-23)
- We believe that the ministry of evangelism and discipleship is a responsibility of all followers of Jesus Christ. (Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Romans 10:9-15; 1 Peter 3:15)
- We believe God’s plan for human sexuality is to be expressed only within the context of marriage, that God created man and woman as unique biological persons made to complete each other. God instituted monogamous marriage between male and female as the foundation of the family and the basic structure of human society. For this reason, we believe that marriage is exclusively the union of one genetic male and one genetic female. (Genesis 2:24; Matthew 19:5-6; Mark 10:6-9; Romans 1:26-27; 1 Corinthians 6:9)
- We believe that we must dedicate ourselves to prayer, to the service of our Lord, to His authority over our lives, and to the ministry of evangelism. (Matthew 9:35-38; 22:37-39, and 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Romans 10:9-15 and 12:20-21; Galatians 6:10; Colossians 2:6-10 ; 1 Peter 3:15)
- We believe that human life is sacred from conception to its natural end; and that we must have concern for the physical and spiritual needs of our fellowmen. (Psalm 139:13; Isaiah 49:1; Jeremiah 1:5; Matthew 22:37-39; Romans 12:20-21; Galatians 6:10)
Hope you will like these amazing Operation Manager Jobs in Ukraine. If so that then these job postings to your friends and let us comment in the below section. Thank you.